This post will shed some light onto some recent updates to the CPSP re-registration rules regarding change of supervisor or Hospital as per the notification published on 08th march 2021.
What is Re-Registration?
Re-registration is a process by which a post-graduate resident of FCPS/MCPS program can request cpsp RTMC department to allow changing their supervisor or Hospital.
Application for re-registrations are received twice a year, now cpsp has updated its rules and made the process more complex requiring valid reason along with approval from several authorities.
Salient updates to the re-registration rules are as follows
- Re-registration will only be allowed in december, january and june, july.
- Residents will be allowed only one time to change their supervisor/institution.
- Special conditions in which cpsp considers application
- Application with valid reason
- Consent from both supervisor & head of institution
- Consent from cpsp regional director
- Consent from health department if applicable
- RTMC certificate
- FCPS 1 pass letter
- An affidavit stating you will not seek further re-registration in future
Send the above mentioned scanned documents to email@example.com