Those of you waiting for the central induction for January 2023 session, gear up as the Punjab Residency program has announced that application portal will open soon for FCPS/MD/MDS post-graduate level III induction in the Punjab province.
The cip application portal will open up on 15/12/22 till 22/12/22.
If this is your first time applying, first take a look at the PRP Manual that highlights the steps of the online application process at the CIP PRP Portal.
The requirements for the application are:
FCPS-1 or MD/MS/MDS PART 1 result
House job completion certificate
In addition, depending on the individual applicant, you should have your work experience letters as well as any distinction or research article data ready.
You can read about the CIP merit formula here to calculate your marks.
Fee for CIP application:
Rs 1000 is charged as application processing fee by the Punjab health foundation that oversees the induction process.
Some updates: ref No.so(me-I)7-16/2022(cip)(jan)
1. As per the revised notification, 1st, 2nd and 3rd University MBBS position holders will be awarded one mark each. For BDS Position holders, 1.25 mark for top university position.
2. Several Autonomous public sector institutes have been recognized for awarding numbers for work experience.
- Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute, Lahore – Tertiary level
- Multan Institute of Kidney Disease – Tertiary level
- PESSI hospitals in Punjab -THQ and non-teaching DHQ
- THQ hospitals run by Indus Network – tertiary level
- Govt TB Sanatorium – THQ Level
CIP PRP January 2023 merit list
The CIP January 2023 merit list will be shared here once application process is finalized.
1 thought on “Central Induction Punjab Residency program January 2023 CIP Portal opened”
Mobile van unit medical officer ?will its experience be counted or not?
Comments are closed.